- I did barely squeak by to my exercise goal. I exercised 16 times in February for an average of 58 minutes. The average time is down from last month, but considering where my motivation level was this month, I'm glad I pushed through. Besides the time goal was 40 minutes average, so I still beat that.
- eating....I'm not sure what to say here. It was probably a mediocre. I didn't eat horribly, but it wasn't fabulous. I did however actually eat fish this month. Anyone in my family who reads this will probably drop over dead reading that. I also actually enjoyed it. I'll still a little skeptical, but I'm working on that. I also ate a vegetarian meal and enjoyed it. So eating was pretty much a wash.
- I did 495 minutes of strength training (including pilates) and 448 minutes of cardio. This is not as uneven as I thought it would be, but I think I need to work on getting in some more cardio minutes as this probably resulted in....
- ...My weight remained steady. I was up and down with in a 3 lb range. I didn't lose any weight, but I maintained, which is pretty good for me. This is also impressive as I ate an entire box of Trefoils cookies in 3 days.
- I'm also very proud of the fact that I managed to do my first running without stopping workout this month. I did another one this week. I had to stop briefly for about a minute in the middle because I had an awful stitch in my side. But it's also taking about 10 minutes of running before I even break a sweat. I also came very close to breaking the 4 mph average. I also got to 2.32 miles in 30 minutes which is much better. I'm not sure I'm going to run the 5K on St. Pat's Day, I'm not sure I'm ready. I only have 2 more weeks to get in another whole mile. I'm not sure my cardio endurance is there yet.
Sunday, March 4, 2007
February has been a busy month. It's also been a little bit of a struggle for me. I've been so busy and the energy had been a little low. I didn't really feel the motivation to exercise. However I did accomplish the following: