Friday, December 22, 2006

Rest of December

Because the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step and you can't take those steps too soon, my goal for the rest of December (since I am currently recovering from a respiratory infection which makes breathing under normal circumstances rather difficult) is to attempt to make at least incrementally healthier choices. I'll be eating out a lot celebrating with my husband's family and with friends. So, I will choose chicken instead of beef when possible (or even, *gasp*vegetarian). I will choose vegetables instead of fries as a side and when I can stomach it, ordering a salad (I really hate being the girl that orders the salad. It's so cliche). I have to remember, that is not the last french fry in the world. If it looks like the world is ending, I really can stop at wendy's and order a last minute order of french fries.

No comments: