Friday, January 5, 2007

already?

There's nothing like a shopping trip to make my enthusiasm flag. After a frustrating trip to exchange some Christmas booty where nothing seemed to fit me quite right and there was the ever present pudge, I'm left feeling like what's the point? I never seem to get anywhere. Also, I really wanted to eat all of my grilled chicken wrap at BWW. But I stuck it out and only ate half and a small amount of the chips (that I definitely wanted to eat all of).

This might be a new record for me, 5 days in and the motivation is going. I'm going to stick with it though, because at the end of the month if I make my goal is some new clothing and looking way better in my current clothing. Oh, and I continue to get compliments on my skin looking good.

1 comment:

Alison said...

It takes a few years to get to that point, I think -- not so much physically, but mentally. I think anyone who's in halfway decent shape could physically go out and run 7 miles (I bet you could), but it would be probably be miserable and possibly dangerous. But after a few years of distance running you learn how to get through the pain and pace yourself properly.