Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Excuses, excuses

This is just a quick update before I leave for work. It's been a busy couple of days and I've spent lots of time on the computer at work, so the last thing I want to do when I get home is spend more time on the computer. I'm back on track eating wise after my migraine (I'm finally not starving all the time) and the eating well is starting to come naturally to me. Next week I start eating lunches again instead of meal replacement bars and I think that will start to get tricky.

I didn't go to the gym last night like I should have. I left work late and I was tired and I knew Dustin would be hungry and blah blah blah. So I didn't make it. But I still worked out at home, I took out one of my balance ball videos and did that. So far, I'm pretty on track. I need to get on track to do that 5K on St. Patty's day, maybe I should be more worried but I'm not.

No comments: